Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$200] #132 | Reports Scrolling Mouse Hack
Price: $200

Description: When using a scroll bar in the reports window, if the mouse is outside the texture that Chromium Embedded Framework is rendering on, the scroll bar will not work.

In other words, if you drag the mouse down and to the right on a report scroll bar, the report will stop going down.

This bounty will attempt to trick CEF into thinking that the mouse is still positioned above the texture when scrolling. This trick will only happen when the player last clicked on the CEF render texture and still has the mouse down.

In theory, this should allow you to drag the mouse down and to the right when click scrolling a reports scroll bar.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty is only for the 64-bit builds of the game.

This bounty has a high risk of failure.

Eric's Opinion: This feature bounty is borderline a bug fix. The functionality is how CEF designed it, but we're not using it as folks normally do. Sadly though, this bounty has a high risk of failure, so fund it only if you find this annoying, and I will do my best to come up with some hack solution to fix it.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski