Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[$800] #130 | Spin-off Platform Restrictions | Requires: #8, #56
Price: $800

Description: This bounty allows you to restrict which designs a subsidiary can platform share from you. Unlike the other Spin-off restriction systems, this system will be integrated into the merged view/modify window in RnD.

You'll be able to select your subsidiary from a drop-down, then the window will present two lists. One side will be a blacklist that the subsidiary cannot use, and the other will be a whitelist that they can use.

We will default the units into one list or the other based on your disable platform sharing settings.

Requirements: #8, #56

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty will end up a lot of work and messy GUI, just to allow a subsidiary access to a limited number of designs.

Eric's Opinion: This is requested often, and I don't really see a good way to fit the tools needed into the game. This solution of putting it into the merged view/mod window is the best I can come up with, but it will still be messy for users with hundreds of designs.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski