Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$150] #116 | Increased Antitrust Lawsuits | Requires: #61
Price: $150

Description: With the addition of National variables, the game should be able to keep better track of a nation's automotive industry. If a player has too much power within a major nation, they will be more likely to be hit with an Antitrust lawsuit. Currently, the game uses a global market share, but this system will use national market share and the number of native companies in that major nation.

Requirements: #61

Required By: None

Concerns: Playing with fewer AI will likely increase the chance of a player having a monopoly in a major nation. We'll have to make some rules to reduce this possibility. So the player isn't getting hit with antitrust suits all the time.

Eric's Opinion: This bounty will flesh out the antitrust system and make it more realistic. Currently, the game uses global market share when antitrust suites are typically local to a single nation.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski