Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[$750] #118 | Advanced Lobbying / Company Relations | Requires: #61
Price: $750

Description: Instead of a single lobbying slider, the Advanced Lobbying bounty increases lobbying system coverage to every nation.

Each company will have a relationship value with every nation in the game. This relationship is affected by several different variables, but the primary one is lobbying.

You will be able to set lobbying budgets for each nation in the game. The lobbying window will break down into regions, sub-regions, and nations. Setting a higher regional slider will set the lobbying budget for all nations in that category.

Your relation with a nation will affect subsidies, taxes, government contracts, lawsuits, etc.

Requirements: #61

Required By: #117, #153, #161, #212

Concerns: This bounty increases the details in the lobbying system, which might not be desirable to some users. We mitigate that somewhat by having top-level sliders affect sliders below them.

This bounty adds additional stuff for end turns to process, which could slow down turn times.

Eric's Opinion: With this bounty, we'll expand your company's relationships with nations and make lobbying more detailed. The features implemented in this bounty will likely serve as a basis for several other bounties.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski