Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[$1000] #112 | Sports Vehicles | Requires: #57, #114
Price: $1000

Description: This bounty adds an additional "Sports" class to vehicle type system. The game will use a vehicle's performance and power rating to determine if it's a "Sports" vehicle, for example, a Sports Sedan, Sports Coupe, etc.

The bounty would remove the sports car vehicle type.

The user has a choice to accept the "Sports" designation or leave it a traditional vehicle.

The game will allow the sports label on designs with greater than average performance/power ratings than other active vehicles in its class.

Requirements:
#57, #114

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty would increase the number of vehicle types. It would also make it where players can't decide to make a sports car. Instead, they will have to make a coupe very sporty to receive the sports car classification. That might not be clear for some users, or they may not like this requirement.

Eric's Opinion: This bounty fixes logic problems in the game where players design non-sporty sports cars to fill the niche. This requires every sports car to be somewhat sporty. It might not be the best solution, though.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski