Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[$100] #109 | Weight Tweaks | Requires: #73
Price: $100

Description: Currently, early years and some late-game vehicles are too heavy. With the addition of the safety regulations, we can lower static weight values in the game since safety regulations are likely to take up much weight.

Ideally, the community funds this bounty at the same time as Safety Regulations.

If the material selection bounty (#72) is funded, we will need some additional weight tweaking. We can do that in that bounty.

Requirements: #73

Required By: None

Concerns: If the community funds safety regulations and not this bounty, we're likely to have some overly heavy vehicles. In that case, I will have to reduce the safety regulations' weight effect until we fund this bounty.

Eric's Opinion: This bounty, combined with the safety regulations, will help get early year weights more aligned with realism based on the vehicle's safety options.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski