Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[$1000] #79 | Add More Image Ratings
Price: $1000

Description: This bounty adds many more image ratings for companies to the game. A few examples of these are fuel efficiency, environmental, affordability, marketing, and technology, just to name a few. There will also be several image ratings based on vehicle types, such as utility (trucks/vans), sedans, small cars, SUVs, etc. And we'll also break down the existing image ratings into regions or sub-regions. So you will have an Asian General Image, Europe Racing Image, etc.

I'll also do a small revision of how we generate image ratings in the game. Assuming I haven't already done so with the individual sub-component skills bounty. (They share the code.)

Regional image ratings should have an impact on dealer growth.

Requirements: None

Required By: #100, #145

Concerns: We'll need to break apart some reports as the tables will get too big.

Some images ratings will have some overlap.

Eric's Opinion: There are a few missing image ratings in the game, but thinking more broadly about how people think of marques, there are a few images of companies that are only alluded to indirectly. Like "cheapness." That would be a low image score in most categories, but why isn't it one of its own? So that's what this bounty is for, adding several more image ratings to the game. We can live without it, but there is more expansion we can do there.

Links:
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski