Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[$200] #68 | Emissions Regulations | Requires: #61
Price: $200

Description: Emissions regulations played a critical role in shaping the automobile industry in the latter half of the 20th century. Sadly the game omits these types of regulations. This bounty brings them to the game on a national level. Regulations are presented in the city information window as a minimum required emissions rating. You can not sell vehicles in that city that do not meet the minimum requirements.

We will add additional emissions sliders to the engine designers. You'll also be able to look up the minimum required ratings while in the designer.

Requirements: #61

Required By: #86, #161, #169, #171, #184, #188, #212, #263, #281

Concerns: This bounty adds different requirements for every nation. Players might have trouble navigating these requirements, and they may become frustrated when the game doesn't allow them to sell their models.

This bounty is a lot of work for the price.

Eric's Opinion: This bounty was a pretty big omission to the game that I probably should have added from the get-go. I have steeply discounted (80%) because of that. I hope to get it funded and added to the game.

Links: Bit bucket ticket on 2-Strokes: https://bitbucket.org/EricBJones/gearcit...ke-engines
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Other than adding in more standards, this bounty is complete! Took me a while, but it was well worth it!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski