Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[$1000] #64 | Fuel Delivery Sub-Component
Price: $1000

Description: This bounty adds a Fuel Delivery System sub-component to the engine designer. Some examples of these sub-components include carburetors, number of carburetors, location of carburetors, fuel injectors, number and locations of fuel injectors, etc.

Fuel delivery systems will affect most engine specs and ratings.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: The initial Advanced and Assisted GUI Systems will become crowded with too many sub-components selections. We'll be able to put horizontal scroll and increase the window size on higher resolutions, but these are bandaids to a needed redesign of the GUI.

View Vehicle Details will become crowded with more sub-component types. We will omit this information from the current view details windows. Ideally, we fund the removal of 1-100 ratings so we can get static vehicle information reports.

Eric's Opinion: When designing GearCity, I tried to limit the number of items the player had to choose. Of course, the fanbase I attracted wants as many options to choose from. If we work in emissions standards and fuel economy regulations, this is one of the more interesting new sub-component bounties.

Static vehicle information reports might become a requirement for this bounty after I loop through all the tickets.

Links:
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski