Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[$300] #54 | Spin-off Vehicle Type Restrictions
Price: $300

Description: Some players want to restrict what kind of vehicles their marques make after they spin them off. This feature allows you to limit which vehicle types you will allow the AI company to produce. UI-wise, this will be a dual-pane list with vehicle types to one side and the vehicles the company is allowed to produce on the other.

This setting only works if you own 50%+1 of the company. Otherwise, they will be able to do what they want.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: This feature will probably require an additional database table. We'll need to store what vehicle types the AI is allowed to make.

Eric's Opinion: Some folks are picky about what they want their AI-controlled marques to do. These folks occasionally request features similar to this one. I see no problem with this feature and can see why some people would want it in some RP situations.

Links:
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski