Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$1000] #39 | Autoproduction Inventory Generation Mode
Price: $1000

Description: This bounty will add a feature to the Autoproduction system that will allow you to set a maximum inventory number. The AP system will then use maximum production speed to overproduce and reach that inventory number. At this point, the Autoproduction system will stop production until inventory meets a minimum number the player has set. Then the process will repeat.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: This system is a bit complex to work into the existing auto production system. That could result in countless post-feature bugs.

It might require additional passes through the autoproduction system. That would slow downturn times.

I'm not sure many users will use this function.

The AP system is likely not going to be smart enough (or be given enough processing time) to do this 100% optimal efficiency, which will lead to more complaints.

Eric's Opinion: I'm not sure the point of using autoproduction to build up inventories, but this has been requested at least twice, so it worked its way into the feature bounty system. If the community wants to fund it, I'll add it.

Links:
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski