Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[$50] #30 | Add Revenues And Expenses to Showroom
Price: $50

Description: This bounty adds revenues and expenses to the vehicle display in the showroom. It also adds them to the component report.

This item will require some tweaking of the GUIs and reports. For vehicles, it will go in the center panel under global sales. We'll need to shrink the height of the month, year, and close buttons.

For the components report, we'll shrink some of the headers. Hopefully, we can shoehorn it in there. Otherwise, we'll move the status column to italics/bullet point the Unit Names.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: There are some space constraints, particularly with the Components Report.

Eric's Opinion: This is an often requested item, the data is all there, and it's not too hard to do. It's just a little tedious trying to squeeze it into a 1280x720 resolution UI.

Links:
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
This bounty is complete.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski