Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TBD $15,000] #10 | Awards Presentation Scripted Cutscene
Price: $TBD Minimum $15,000 - We will determine the final price when milestone goals reach the minimum value.

Description: Cut the game to a scripted scene when GearCity Magazine nominates the player for an award. This scene includes a stage, and curtain, and a presenter. The presenter will read (speech bubbles) the nominees and the winners for each award. The game will show each winner behind a curtain. Stereotypical audience sound effects play after each winner is announced.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty requires a lot of work and a lot of artwork. I have not designed the game engine to handle this kind of animation. It can, but I will have to implement the systems from scratch.

Eric's Opinion: This item gets requested every few months. Personally, I think the novelty will eventually wear off. I typically skip these scenes in other games with them, for example, Hollywood Mogul. You're nominated, the game mentions your name, you see a car, you hear clapping, repeat. I think it gets old. Sure, it's great the first few times, but is that worth the amount of money/effort to do well?

Links:
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski