Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v1.25 Progress Thread
I've been neglecting to updating this thread. Sorry about that. But don't worry, progress on v1.24.3 has continued unabated. I am currently doing some more turn time optimizations, so that frees me up to write this up.

-Gameplay: Adjusted starting loan, interest rates, and funding amounts for nightmare mode.
-Gameplay: Disable platform sharing option now located in the Autocommands panel of the Mega Menu.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue with Military Contracts canceling when contracted country entering into a limited conflict
-Bugfix: Fixed several issues with marketing employees wages. Including fixing a stuck striking issue with marketing employees.
-Bugfix: Fixed minor issue with Mega Menu arrow keys when you first open the Mega Menu window.
-Gameplay: Additional changes to baseline sales in order to combat no vehicles being sold when there are too many vehicles in a market.
-GUI: Purchased Assets expense item added to monthly and expense reports.
-Gameplay: Removed marque's effect on "Dying World" game status. Thus causing generated AI competitors sooner.
-GUI: Added vehicle type to Monthly Sales report and Individual vehicle reports.
-Gameplay: Fixed issue and tweaked the formula for RnD Researching Team's employee requirements.
-Bugfix: Fixed bug when enabling auto-sale while a vehicle is in development.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue that caused outsourced vehicles to be shipped to your HQ instead of your factories.
-Gameplay: If a stock you own is no longer publicly traded, you will get a memo.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue with HR system, that prevented you from managing employees if you had auto hire OR auto wage enabled, but not both at the same time.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue causing the memo system to popup as soon as you start the game in later years.
GUI: Magazine system has been greatly simplified for anyone playing with a "small" reports window. This is mainly to get rid of the complaints about two vertical scroll bars on a report...
-Gameplay: Vehicles using a component is now displayed in the showroom components report.
-Gameplay: The game will now automatically withdraw from player's LOC if cash funds go negative.
-Bugfix: Fixed incorrect flag for Taipei post 1920s.
-Bugfix: Fixed a number of issues with accessory placement and movement in the Stand Alone Vehicle Designer.
-GUI: Several minor GUI adjustments.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue with Mega Menu Marketing system's "All" selection which caused one form of marketing to get improper values.
-Gameplay: Player can now name licensed, outsourced, and platform shared components and vehicles. (No Trims for vehicles however.)
-Engine: The engine will now disregard and reset your video settings if you have the horizontal and/or vertical resolutions greater than supported resolutions provided by your video card. This is to prevent user-generated crashing on some laptops.
-Gameplay: Discontinuing an outsourced vehicle will now automatically cancel the contract.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue with new generation of vehicle costing a little more than a new model.
-Gameplay: Strikes and benefit demands have been reduced somewhat.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue with contract production numbers being displayed correctly, but the data internally was the old system.
-Gameplay: Used vehicle is now prepopulated with the established AI option enabled.
-Gameplay: Admin employee requirements have increased based on revenues and number of licensed or outsourced designs.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue with doubling furloughed employees.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue with AI not paying dividends
-Bugfix: Fixed issue with electric fuel types not sharing popularity
-Mod Tools: Added the missing popularity link for fuel types.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue causing some fuel types to increase in popularity when they should be decreasing.
-Bugfix: Fixed issue with frame limiter system not working properly on Windows.
-Engine: Disabled smooth scrolling for reports webbrowser on 64-bit builds.
-Engine: Hardware mouse mode enabled on 64-Bit OSX.
-GUI: Improved performance of the "Calculate" production sliders in District mode.

There were several more things fixed, tweaked, or added that I failed to document in the ticketing system.

v1.24.3 should be ready on the last Friday of the month.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 02-25-2019, 12:36 AM
RE: v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 02-25-2019, 12:36 AM
RE: v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 03-10-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 03-23-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 04-08-2019, 01:25 AM
RE: v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 04-19-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 04-27-2019, 12:47 AM
RE: v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 05-20-2019, 02:22 AM
RE: v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 05-30-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: v1.25 Progress Thread - by Eric.B - 06-18-2019, 02:26 AM