Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First suggestion post (whoa!): I think about "AirwaySim" and other...
Finally, I was able to download my copy of "Airline 7"... Smile

... I must say, so far, after the bad experience with "Airpro 7", it seems pretty good (I don't really understand their prices: with a cost per copy of 20-25 euros they would really get more purchases... anyhow...).

It have a strange "mixed" graphics that sometimes quite please the user, sometimes seem to be taken by a 20 years old game...
And the interface could surely be better...
... but the rest is quite interesting! biggrin

You can start selecting a year between 1946 and 2013, and it have good number of medium-large aircraft of each period.

The simulation/options engine seems really strong; in fact, WAY better than "Airways" and "Airline-Empires".
You have a great possibilities of choices and changes, and you can (or, better, you have to) manage every aspects of the company.

It's a sort of "extreme" game: quite difficult, also only to begin with, but with a lot of data, numbers, charts, possibilities...

Really too bad for interface and graphics (and it's also quite slow to simulate) but, for the rest, talking about the "managing/simulating" style, surely the best genre game I have played so far Tongue

I think this could easily be the "range" for your future game (but don't charge 60 $ for a game, please Rolleyes ).

A little note: I have played only two hours so far, maybe I'll discover that the game have some serious issues, I don't know, but, for the moment, it seems ok, and perfect to get "inspiration" Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: First suggestion post (whoa!): I think about "AirwaySim" and other... - by Corwin86 - 04-02-2013, 07:50 PM