Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First suggestion post (whoa!): I think about "AirwaySim" and other...
(03-29-2013, 08:16 PM)MrX_ua Wrote: My personal (and only) note to this.. I'd imagine an airline Sim to include companies so small, that their fleet only has 8 seaters biplane props that are more of an air-taxy or hard-to-get places routes.. But if you can afford - start with a lease on a 787 Smile

And here is a picture to support it all - an actual, active. major airline airplane .....Click to see

Totally agreed!!! Wink

A little update for the possible games from which to take ideas:
- "Airline Empire" is full of good ideas... but its graphically terrible, and with a management style that is horrifying! I don't care what the other says, this is the example of HOW not to code an interface for a game... I think I will forget it, and use it also for some suggestion/ideas... playing without a button to modify the routes... brrrrr mad

I have found the famous button... is huge, and it seems like a menu name, not a button for a section...
I don't really get it...

The game is actually good, maybe I found it too simple (AirwaySim seems better), but have also the "small" aircrafts to manage (and earn from, not as in AirwaySim)...

Anyhow, the interface remains ugly, i prefer to pay 3$ at month, but have fun red face

Messages In This Thread
RE: First suggestion post (whoa!): I think about "AirwaySim" and other... - by Corwin86 - 03-29-2013, 08:44 PM