Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First suggestion post (whoa!): I think about "AirwaySim" and other...
(05-29-2023, 04:55 AM)wasgehtdichdasan Wrote: Hi Eric, this thread is called suggestions and i believe its More suitable. Maybe you can check the structures die i didn‘t figured out what you will Tell me in the First paragraph Smile
Have a nice day!

To be more exact, paragraph 2 and paragraph 4. Read it carefully because it says more than what appears on the surface.

It's fine to make suggestions here. But note, I am not disclosing many details about the game's design in public since there are MANY competitors to this game. Two of which I know lurk here but haven't paid for FBS. If you want detailed answers, ask questions in more private channels. And with this particular topic, the linked update is probably the best place.

But of course, if you're only making suggestions, not asking questions. I can only say I have already considered, implemented, or have something similar in the design docs for most suggestions. I can only disclose the latter two more privately.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: First suggestion post (whoa!): I think about "AirwaySim" and other... - by Eric.B - 05-29-2023, 12:46 PM