Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First suggestion post (whoa!): I think about "AirwaySim" and other...
(05-28-2023, 03:33 PM)wasgehtdichdasan Wrote: Thank you for your Details reply. What I forgot - we Need a Type of Publicity Transport or area-based demand. For Example - Stockholm is having 3 Airports or for example Malmö and Copenhagen… People from all three Airports should be able to select the best suitable Connection for Start/ending their journey. And normaly it makes More Sense to select arlanda to Travel to us insteed take a connecting flight from bromma.

btw. People from southern sweden are often faster at copenhagen Airport as Malmö Airport due better public transport…

Please refer to the first paragraph in latest AeroMogul update thread instead of this general public thread. https://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4424

I am not at liberty to talk about the game design specifics in a public thread, but since you are an FBS contributor, you have access to post in the private threads.

Suffice to say, the core of the game is already designed and most of it already implemented. The design document for the implemented features are pretty sufficient. There isn't going to be much deviation from it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: First suggestion post (whoa!): I think about "AirwaySim" and other... - by Eric.B - 05-28-2023, 10:55 PM