Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity 1.21 Progress Thread
Just about to release SP1 patch. (Just waiting on my super old computer to finish building the release binaries...)

-Fixed possible crash when consolidated company names are larger than 20 characters
-Fixed possible malformed name when consolidated company name is larger than 20 characters and one of the company's name is larger than 15 characters.
-Fixed a number of bugs in the Employee Breakdown Report and Charts.
-Fixed incorrect values in the Pensions Funding Information part of Finacial Banking.
-Implemented GUI sound effects!
-Implemented Sound Effects volume sliders in Settings and in the Office Radio
-Implemented Sound Effects for clickable items in office, safe, and world maps.
-Implemented Ambient Sound Effects for RnD and Race Track (May not work on Linux and Mac. Need to do a little bit of testing with timers...)
-Implemented Successful Action sound effects and failed action sound effects. Thus removing a number of popups. (Some additional Work may need to be done to this.)

For SP2, I have a number of minor report bug fixes, two new reports, and maybe the office help buttons (this could possibly come as SP3.) Then I'll update the demo on the site.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
SP2 has been finished and released. With that, this thread is over. I will make a new thread for v1.22 progress as soon as I have some stuff to report!

I will start working on the Demo stuff in the next couple of minutes. Hopefully get it released by tomorrow and can start working on v1.21.1 asap! Smile

-Fixed Incorrect information in Branch Expense Employees report
-Fixed Incorrect months being used in Annual Report data.
-Fixed Incorrect data in Vehicle Class Marketshare report.
-Fixed Bug in Vehicle Sales Chart that causes new models to be released on the 0 x axis.
-Fixed late game rounding error in Research Team Lock values. (May also fix Lobbying Lock for high amounts in late game.)
-Stop Sales Auto-command (Directly and From End Production) will automatically scrap vehicles if the vehicle is no longer in production.
-Adjusted Bond Rating Calculations to give less weight to current expenses.
-Added a Pension Payment Schedule Report.
-Enabled the Gun.
-Fixed bug in Magazine Class Comparison Introduction.
-Office Help Buttons.
-Minor GUI corrections throughout the Office.
-Adjusted Red Text slightly to help those playing on TVs.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
This progress thread has been replaced by the v1.22 thread: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3191