Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tech mod
So guys! I tried to make some mod for real freaks of new technologies. Right now my modification of Gear City includes:
Axial Engines
Free pistons engines
Propulsion engines
Nuclear engines (for fans of Ford Nucleon Wink )
Thorium engines (for sci-fi fans)
Paut Engines
Laser as fuel

New drivetrains:
-Experimental
-Hybrid

Tatra frametype (just because I am a fan of Tatra cars)

and 4 new vehicle types:
- Kit-car
- Speedster
- Threewheeler
- Experimental car

Unfortunately I have no meshes so I used for these vehicle types some few already existing meshes.

If are you interested, I can upload it here, but I am still testing this mod. I also didnt finished design of new components yet, co I use pictures of another components.

Sorry for my english, I am a czech guy.....biggrin
There is first version. I think it is 100% playable. There is only bad graphic and bad car designs. No bugs detected yet....

Attached Files
.zip   TECHMODv.1.zip (Size: 27.29 MB / Downloads: 519)
You might want to include directions on how to install for those who do not know. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Didnt Tatra's just use a Backbone type frame?
Okay, Tatra concept is in fact just original version of backbone... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglhG1I0lGM
So here is a new version of my mod with instrustions how to install it to the game. It includes also Real companies mod, so enjoy it!

I would like to make own car designs for next versions of mod (especially for threewheelers). Can u tell me how to do it? Thanx!

Attached Files
.zip   TechMod_v1.1+Real_companies_mod.zip (Size: 41.86 MB / Downloads: 410)
If it's including Holgin's "MRW My Real World" files, you may want to give him some credit. Wink

Looking good though!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski