Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Shows
Are auto shows going to be included in the future? I consider them to be a great way of marketing cars and introducing new models as well. Also they become the place where many innovative prototypes of vehicles are presented.
I've considered it in the past, but I can't find the thread.

I have been on the fence with this issue. While trade shows are important I don't see what sort of value they would add to the game if I implemented them in any sort of fashion outside of the Events Marketing budget. Since the majority of Auto Shows are funded from company's marketing budget, I don't think they'll ever get their own GUI/Interactive system.

However, with the upcoming office GUI redesign, I might be able to make a new section in the magazine with auto show coverage... Plus one of these days I'm going to expand the action memos, so maybe it'll work its way in there... We'll see.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thanks for considering the idea. I know it is really complicated to make a game and some of the suggestions would make it even more . Anyways thanks for the game, I enjoy it very much.