Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demo Crashes - Does the Steam also?
(11-30-2015, 01:54 PM)Thor446 Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 08:24 AM)FruLuna Wrote: Thank you!Smile I can confirm that I have not played Runescape, so the music sounding like that was not on purpose.

It's a good thing, Runescape was basically my entire childhood. You music somehow brings up my nostalgia, despite it being different songs, and an entirely different game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4M4XTsx...6E&index=4

If you listened through this playlist, you can definitely see the similar style. There's a few songs that I have in mind that I can't quite put my finger on, but a good 2-3 of your songs sound exactly like songs that played in locations that I spent most of my time on that game on.

I listened through your soundcloud, and you do make some pretty good songs biggrin

I'm happy to be able to bring back childhood memories for you, that's really awesome. Thank you!

When listening to the playlist, I can hear how you might think some of my music was inspired by this. It's really cool music, though. biggrin

And thank you for listening through my SoundCloud, I really appreciate that!
Just to let you know, I back ported the rendering engine to the code we used in 1.18.4 and older. I believe some of the issues (the 0xc0000005 crash and possibly the freezing) may be caused by updating the lib. We'll see in 1.19.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Right, thanks for taking the effort to look into these things biggrin