Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRW My Real World Mod
(04-12-2016, 09:40 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 12:17 PM)Cerberus23 Wrote: This actually still works but a lot of mergers, absorptions and bankruptcies occur early on.

Free hardcoded AI starting money to compensate for stupid AI was removed. So the starting funds values in the .xml files are much more important now.

(This explains why there are a lot of bankruptcies and mergers.)

The multiple mergers, absorptions and bankruptcies are not that different from early auto history based on what I know (which isn't a whole lot).
I set all the starting money on a scale in the .xml file based entirely on the year the company starts, so every company that starts in 1900 or before has the same money, etc.
I should probably play around with this mod some to see how it goes. I have been just using the stock company list when playing the current testing build just to get an idea of how things work before gumming it up with a ton of companies.
(04-14-2016, 08:20 AM)Holgin Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 09:40 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 12:17 PM)Cerberus23 Wrote: This actually still works but a lot of mergers, absorptions and bankruptcies occur early on.

Free hardcoded AI starting money to compensate for stupid AI was removed. So the starting funds values in the .xml files are much more important now.

(This explains why there are a lot of bankruptcies and mergers.)

The multiple mergers, absorptions and bankruptcies are not that different from early auto history based on what I know (which isn't a whole lot).
I set all the starting money on a scale in the .xml file based entirely on the year the company starts, so every company that starts in 1900 or before has the same money, etc.
I should probably play around with this mod some to see how it goes. I have been just using the stock company list when playing the current testing build just to get an idea of how things work before gumming it up with a ton of companies.

What would be the downside of making everyone "super rich" so they can't go bankrupt? Incredible high stock prices and countless shares?