Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity 1.19 Progress Thread
-Reverted rendering engine back to the previous code (1.18.5) due to some possible stability issues. We'll see how well it performs in 1.19.
-Fixed offset table alignments
-Fixed Large font over laps throughout the game.
-Adjusted prestige reports text results. (Duplicate scores will now have the same text rating.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Finally after about 2 weeks I've been able to upload the OSX build to steam. (800mb in 200 hours, yesh...) OSX 1.18.7 port will now go into testing on steam. Hopefully we won't run into any issues. I will be uploading the OSX, Linux, and Windows 1.19 builds and Open Betas here in the next few days.

1.19 is slated for Testing Build on the 11th, I'll make an announcement when I wake up tomorrow. This also means we're about 2 weeks away from Default build being updated! There are save changes to all builds coming to all branches of the game. But don't worry, if you're not on testing or legacy you can still play your old saves by switching builds.

In the mean time, here is what I've done:

-Quick Save Pops up a confirmation that the file was saved (will switch to feedback system in 1.21)
-Quick Save As now tells you what file you were saving to. GUI redesigned slightly.
-Name lengths have been shortened. Company names now have a maximum of 20 characters, Model names 20 Characters, and Trims 6 characters.
-Fixed bug in factory wear production indication system.
-Fixed bug in "unoptimized" factory lines after you recondition factories. The system should give users both a memo and warn them in the production menus that they can use less production lines with the reconditioned factory to produce the name number of vehicles.
-Factory Production side panel now shows "Last Month's Estimated Lost Sales" this is the number of vehicles you could have sold if you produced enough. Please note, this covers all lost sales for branches that have the selected factory in their shipping range. Other factories in this range may pick up the extra units.
-Total Project Profits added to distribution side panel. This is the amount of profits or loss the selected vehicle has generated for your company.
-Fixed bug in Factory View Panel which would reset if you emptied production lines.
-End Production added to Mega Menu Auto Commands.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
I fixed a number of bugs in the decal system, and paint loading of saved vehicles.

1.19 has been released to Testing.