Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug! Making a carbon copy clone using the design new trim function / dropdown box bug
Making a carbon copy clone with a different marque using the design new trim function / dropdown box bug:

Sometimes you can click make new trim, click build and change the marque from lets say GM to Opel, click build again and you have a copy.

Other times when you try to do the same. Click new trim, click build and try change the marque. Only one marque (GM in this case) shows in the dropdown box.

Go change the paint or something and then both GM and Opel displays in the box.

I can not reproduce this consistently, it just happens randomly during gameplay.
(06-25-2015, 06:34 AM)Shepherd Wrote: Making a carbon copy clone with a different marque using the design new trim function / dropdown box bug:

Sometimes you can click make new trim, click build and change the marque from lets say GM to Opel, click build again and you have a copy.

Other times when you try to do the same. Click new trim, click build and try change the marque. Only one marque (GM in this case) shows in the dropdown box.

Go change the paint or something and then both GM and Opel displays in the box.

I can not reproduce this consistently, it just happens randomly during gameplay.

I had this very same issue.
But I was too busy to write down very detailed as you did.
If Eric can track it or review for 1.19 would be great!
Just one more turn...
"United we stand, divided we fall" Two Steps From Hell
I do believe I have this fixed, it'll be included in the 1.18.1 hotpatch #4
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski