Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vehicle Designer
If I half ass the physical vehicle designer (where you put the mirrors, door handles, paint color, axles and so forth) does it impact vehicle sales?

It's getting a bit tedious I"m finding.
The only parts that really matter is the shape of the vehicle. This is used to calculate aerodynamic drag which effects a number of stats.

That being said, you don't have to place tires/mirrors etc. Just select a body and hit finished. In some cases this might even produce better stats than designing the vehicles.

In the future we will have a list of premade vehicles for you to select from. At that point we'll probably start requiring tires and what have you on the bodies of vehicles. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thank you for the reply. Enjoying the game very much.
(03-25-2015, 04:56 PM)Eric.B Wrote: The only parts that really matter is the shape of the vehicle. This is used to calculate aerodynamic drag which effects a number of stats.

That being said, you don't have to place tires/mirrors etc. Just select a body and hit finished. In some cases this might even produce better stats than designing the vehicles.

In the future we will have a list of premade vehicles for you to select from. At that point we'll probably start requiring tires and what have you on the bodies of vehicles. Smile

Hi, just started playing this game 2 days ago. Love it, however as for the mirrors, wheels lights etc. They should make an impact on high end luxury vehicles for example. This would impact on the luxury and style factors.

Bonnet scoops would act upon the style factor of the sports/muscle car.

Selecting the correct wheels for the military style vehicles pickups jeeps etc.