Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roadmap
Man, it's been a while, almost a year?! No excuse for not updating the road map... If I fail to do it in a timely fashion again, pester me until I do it!

Anyhoo, updated the roadmap as of couple minutes ago.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(12-12-2016, 01:01 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Man, it's been a while, almost a year?! No excuse for not updating the road map... If I fail to do it in a timely fashion again, pester me until I do it!

Anyhoo, updated the roadmap as of couple minutes ago.

Hey Eric,

I love the roadmap, and I'd be interested to see an updated version! Any chance for you to slot that in somewhere?

Cheers!
Currently I am in the process of transferring the repository to a different server as the old one is on its last legs.

There is no timeframe for the transfer, but once it is complete, the ticketing system will be made public.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
With over 2000 tickets added to my friend's Pentium 4 server, the older version of Trac that ships with Debian 4 has finally given up the ghost. While it is still running, paging loading takes about 30 seconds a ticket. And only one ticket can be loaded at a time. For 7 years of service on 17 year old hardware, I believe it did a good job.

So let's have a round of applause for "Babydragon's" service.

Joking aside, the ticketing system has been moved to the "cloud", (ugh I hate that term, lets use the real term)... The ticketing system has been moved to a new hosting service. Bitbucket. The good thing about this is I can expose the tickets without exposing the code. (There is no code hosted there at this time anyway.)

As such our Roadmap and tickets are now publicly visible here: https://bitbucket.org/EricBJones/gearcit...=milestone

Please note, this is not all the tickets. I still have several notebooks with pages of info, not to mention anything you guys give me. Also sorry for the lack of Organization on the page, Bitbucket's ticketing system is notoriously ugly and bad. But it's good enough for the remaining tickets I have.