Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]after effect
hi
will you be able as the game progress to dabble in the used car market or is it strickly an new car world. plus will u have any control in warranty, or recalls, or buy backs.
thanks
Auto manufacturers typically have nothing to do with the used car market. It is generally dealership that deal in used cars. In most cases dealerships are ran by separate companies from the manufacturer.

At this time there is no plans on implementing a warranty/buyback system. We do have recalls as an interactive action memo where you are given some choices about how to handle the flaws. In most cases you'll probably want to pay for the fixes rather than covering it up. Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Recalls have been implemented in two different ways for 1.17, involuntary and voluntary. Using both the events system and the action memo system respectively.

As such, I'm marking this thread as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski