Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Us Translate GearCity
Hello everyone!

As most of you know, we've recently done work to our localization system. We also translated most of the game into Russian to test out this system and make it ready for general use.
I believe the system is ready to handle multiple languages. Thus the reason for this announcement.

Due to the nature of Early Access we will be unable to do the translations officially until the game is completely finished. The text of the game is constantly changing which would make it too costly for us to maintain the multiple languages everyone has been requesting. So we're asking you the community to pitch in and get the game translated into your native tongue. Any languages not done by the community will be done by us when the game is completed. So don't worry if no one picks it up. Wink

To sign up, visit http://185.52.1.98/ click GearCity folder, choose your language, then select the latest build!

Thanks!
Eric
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski