Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.15 09/1945 freeze
In 1.15 something is causing the game to freeze pretty harshly when you get to September 1945.
Will post a save when I manage to get out of the game.[/font]

.... And just to make me look silly it didn't do it when I tried to repeat the problem the fourth time so I could get a save in August.
Freezing during turn times?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Yeah, hit the end turn in 08/1945 and nothing happens for ages and then eventually the game crashes. It can be difficult to close even with task manager.
Could you send me the log when you crash?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
I would but I haven't been able to get it to do it again since posting about it.
>:| ANYTIME THE GAME CRASHES LOG FILE LOG FILE LOG FILE....

I will have to beat you with a stick now Frankschtaldt.... Tongue
Bad Franky =(