Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Random Crash on final non-steam version
I can't play this game at all, At first it used to be that it 'd just crash(and close) when i went to make a car. Now it crashes as soon I click to begin playing the game. Any idea why this is happening? It used to work before the update.
Please upload the logs, they're located in the GearCity folder inside the installation folder. The name of the file is Logfile.log

When 1.15 is completed, we'll update the OpenBeta files. 1.15 has a bunch of crash fixes so hopefully that will resolve your issues. (It should be read at the end of this month or the first week of next month)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thanks for the fast response, i've been playing the open beta for 7-8 months and plan on buying it, heres the log file

Attached Files
.zip   Logfile.zip (Size: 5.75 KB / Downloads: 435)
You deleted the AI_25.xml file? It should be located in the /media/scripts folder.

If you still have the installation file you should be able to just reinstall without losing any save games. That'll give you all the files you need in case you or your system broke something.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Odd i don't remember remove the file, and have reinstalled multiple times, but now it seems to work. Thanks for the help.

Ahh found the problem the torrent most likely is missing the list of the top 25 thus leading to the game being broke, when i set it to all i worked perfect.

Also by torrent i ment the one you used to distribute the game
Glad to hear! Enjoy! Smile