Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French traduction / Traduction Français
I use only notepad++ for translate.
You have a special software for translate?
The official translation software uses: http://translate.google.com/toolkit
However as I stated before, Google is not allowing me to add new users and they will not respond to questions on why/how to add more people. Sad
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I test toolkit but it translate all words.

you can invite with "file/invite/" and send invitation
(03-29-2015, 05:45 AM)jackslayter Wrote: I test toolkit but it translate all words.

you can invite with "file/invite/" and send invitation

You have to disable the machine translation system.

That being said, I know how to invite people. Google will not allow me to invite anyone else to our system. We have roughly 40 people working on various translations, however most are inactive. Removing them does not allow me to add more users.

For more details on the problem: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#...hFzx-hVIgJ
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
import file bug so I have copy paste but I loose layout
Here is the current PO file for 1.16.4
I am not sure if it will work properly when uploaded.

You will have to finish the translation 100% until it can be updated to the latest version and then converted into xml format. This is why I suggest waiting until google fixes our issue or until I can switch us to another translation system such as poodle.

Attached Files
.zip   FrenchPO.zip (Size: 132.43 KB / Downloads: 505)
I have again the same bug, my xml haven't syntax error.

.xml   French.xml (Size: 644.33 KB / Downloads: 610)
I think so which tomorrow I will finish French translation at 100% for V1.17
(04-01-2015, 06:37 AM)jackslayter Wrote: I think so which tomorrow I will finish French translation at 100% for V1.17

If you do, download the file, zip it, and upload it on here. I'll test it, and convert it to xml for you. Smile
see attached file of my full translation v1.17 in French 100% workable.
I play the game to optimize (words in game) .

.zip   French.zip (Size: 121.9 KB / Downloads: 579)