Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
full game date
Hi. Just wondering when full game will be avaliable and likely cost?
am massive fan already and can't wait for full version.
The Steam Early Access is the full game.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/285110

Art and features will come as they are made. I'm trying to do weekly update.

As far as when it's finished, here is a quote of mine from a previous thread.
Quote:4) The retail release depends on how well the Steam Early Access does. The better it does, the longer Early Access will be. As I hope to implement a lot more stuff! To give you exact dates, If the game is a huge flop then I look to finish it up in about 6 months. If it exceeds my goals, it could be another 1.5 years before it's finished.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Cool. Didn't realise it was full game.
As I said before , think this is best automotive managment / business / design / historical game out there!
Has everything and will be recommending to a load of friends who are similarly minded.

Cool. Didn't realise it was full game.
As I said before , think this is best automotive managment / business / design / historical game out there!
Has everything and will be recommending to a load of friends who are similarly minded.
Thanks for the support! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Oh please god, let this game be a huge success so we get lots of new updates. Played a testgame tonight just up to 1908, and I'm very impressed by the game. Gonna push it on 2 of my friends who are petrolhead Smile

I've been waiting so long for a great car business game. I enjoyed Detroit and Car Tycoon and they are total crap compared to my first impression of GearCity. Really looking forward to further development of this game. Keep up the excellent work!

BTW: Eric, are you the only programmer on this project? If so are you on Adderall or just a very commited workaholic? Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SSvM9lzYV0 Smile
I agree! Beats the other two games hands down!
Nice Project topics and seminar
Instead of making a new thread for a simple question I'll just ask here.
When you make a new car, whats Trim? Under modelname there's Trim where you can write something. What is Trim?
I'm Norwegian so I'm not familiar with all car terms in English.
(06-17-2014, 09:17 PM)Spookyashell Wrote: BTW: Eric, are you the only programmer on this project? If so are you on Adderall or just a very commited workaholic? Smile

I have absolutely no social life and I'm extremely under employed. Which means I have lots of free time.

I can't watch the video because I'm at work. (Ha after I just said I'm under employed! I only work 2 months of the year) But I will check it out when I get home!

(06-18-2014, 07:35 AM)Spookyashell Wrote: Instead of making a new thread for a simple question I'll just ask here.
When you make a new car, whats Trim? Under modelname there's Trim where you can write something. What is Trim?
I'm Norwegian so I'm not familiar with all car terms in English.

Trim is a sub name of a vehicle to tell it apart from other models of the same type.
For example:
Ford Focus S
Ford Focus SE
Ford Focus SEL
Ford Focus Titanium

These are all Ford Focus's, they share many of the same parts, but they're not exactly the same vehicle in all respects.
In the game this combines image ratings for the vehicle so that they share image. And it also allows you to break apart models. In the near future you won't be charged for making trims with no changes to the components.
(06-17-2014, 09:17 PM)Spookyashell Wrote: BTW: Eric, are you the only programmer on this project? If so are you on Adderall or just a very commited workaholic? Smile

LoL, Never heard of that show. Looks kinda funny, but there is a significant lack of beards in it. So it's kinda unrealistic. Wink

Best I can do is 36hours, drug free, but normally the last 12 hours I end up painting naked women... So I don't think that counts :|