Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse n Joypad Review.
We got a mediocre review from Mouse n Joypad. Seems like the writer would rather have Automation. Smile

http://mousenjoypad.com/previews/pc-prev...y-preview/
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Don't be discouraged. That's a very superficial and mainstream review.
Oh, I'm not discouraged, I worked retail customer service for seven years. I have no soul! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(06-09-2014, 03:23 PM)Eric.B Wrote: We got a mediocre review from Mouse n Joypad. Seems like the writer would rather have Automation. Smile

I got much the same impression.
What really confuses me is that i dont know how he got the impression before playing the game that it was a game where you casually design vehicles then put them in a "Light Economical simulator"(as he described it).

I re-read your description on steam and i dont see how you could get that impression from it.
You even specifically mentioned the game aimed to be a hardcore realistic business simulator and not a casual tycoon game.

Who knows, no idea where he came up with that idea.
Just proves that some reviewers don't do their job properly and just glance over a
description rathervthan spend time playing the game.