Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save File uploads
Save files attached for the cash bug that keeps giving me -$2 bil + and saying its profit

have played in 1950 and 1980

Attached Files
.rar   SaveGames.rar (Size: 621.67 KB / Downloads: 457)
Thank you much for the save file, I'll take a look at it later tonight and report back what I find on here and on steam forums.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thanks for the save file, this was insane!!! It looks like something went wrong when you started this game? Because all the data inside the save is really wrong! Every company is flagged as bankrupt, including your own.... It's just weird. I have no idea what would cause this.

Does this happen on a regular bases? Or is it a fluke? I've made a note of this, and if it's not a regular occurrence, I'll dig deeper into that part of the code next time I need to do stuff in the suspected functions.

If it does occur again, please include the logfile for me, it's called Logfile.log and is located in the GearCity/GearCity folder.

Keep me informed, and let me know if you have any more problems or suggestions!
Thanks!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski