Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RESOLVED]Mouse input not working
This is rather unpleasant surprise, but when I launch game it starts up in a window and in-game doesn't link to my mouse (it just stays in upper-left corner). Main menu controls can't be interacted with - so game is completely unplayable for me.

Open Beta 1.14 worked fine some time ago (I was too busy to play for a week or so).

There is nothing of interest in the logfile, and mouse doesn't work in fullscreen too (that was my last hope)

PS: I'm game developer myself, so I should be able to help if you need to debug something Smile
Reboot, it's an issue with the steam installer. After rebooting you should have your mouse back! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Yes, it was fixed by reboot. I reboot my PC fairly rarely Smile

What's interesting - Open Beta was broken too until reboot.
Odd, as I haven't seen this much in open beta, but it happens quite often after a steam update...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
This happened to me as well...and got me started on an epic goose chase as I've just upgraded half of my components, including CPU and RAM and thought that something had gone very wrong!
Was that recently or during open beta?

I'll check the OIS code, my Windows build is probably ancient.
Just 2 days ago, Steam build.