Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock bug, Mail bug
a) I don't know what causes it, but the 1/1/19xx of most months I'm getting a ton of mail with no subject or content. See 2 links below (still haven't figured out the attching, sorry)...

http://i61.tinypic.com/148dr43.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/29xuhb9.png

b) And then when my stocks went past $0 downward, there's a weird glitch. If I have positive money in my pocket I can buy 1 share at $0 at a time, as many times as I want. I don't have a picture of this.

3) And finally, when a company buys another company, something is missing in the text (sorry if this is already planned on being fixed, it's not a spelling error so much as just a missing word error).

http://i57.tinypic.com/2h2l1yg.png
I'm getting the blank mails too. Haven't been able to work out the cause.
Well, what I do is 1/19XX I retool my stuff, adjust pay rates for inflation, bank my money, and a few other things. I've noticed it's when I go from the safe back to the office I have them. I don't know if they're supposed to be the new model mails, announcing there is a new model for this and that, or if it's just a bug. At least that's what I've noticed after 3 years straight, is that it happens when I go from safe to office. Your results may vary.
I wonder if i forgot to include the latest english text file.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Blank mail bug has been fixed.

I'm not sure how you are getting to $0 a stock price. As you should reverse split...
And at 0, you shouldn't have any money! Tongue

So I'll leave this ticket open so I come back to it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
I can include the save game if you want, I slowly started to get some money, and when I got above 0 I was able to do the stock thing. My stocks weren't just at 0, they were like -8e 10 or something bizarre like that.
Yes please, save game would help
Well, I couldn't recreate it unfortunately. Maybe it was a one shot deal. But if it works, I should be uploading the save game with the screwed up stocks. I sold all my shares I had in a different company and that gave me the money in my bank account. The yearly profits should show the interesting path my career took. I sold all shares in my company at 0, and even after that the stock stayed the same and I can't buy any shares in my company. The stock price is stuck on whatever that number is.

Attached Files
.zip   Jake Savegame.zip (Size: 273.41 KB / Downloads: 497)