Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GearCity 1.15 Progress
After a little more cleaning up, 1.15 passed my initial round of testing. I'll now remove all the curse words from the logs, set the version checker, and then do an optimized compile.

After that I upload, retest to make sure the steam build has everything it needs. And then set it live to default branch. ~3-4 hour eta.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Am so looking forward to playing the new version !
1.15 Was just released on Steam. I'll make the Open Beta Install for it tonight and make the news announcement for it in the morning. After that, I'll close this thread and start the 1.16 thread! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
(08-07-2014, 09:38 AM)Eric.B Wrote: I'll now remove all the curse words from the logs,

LOL!
Bring on the weekend so I can try this baby out!
Forgot to post in here, just pushed a hot fix to fix a bug in the factory resize costs. It actually goes in the 1.16 thread, but I thought I"d mention it here. Smile