Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Specs Poll
(06-01-2014, 09:08 PM)bob7up Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 12:17 PM)Eric.B Wrote: When it crashes, could you upload the log file for me onto the forums.
You can find it under your Steam Applications folder, Then GearCity/GearCity, It is named Logfile.log

The unresponsive assisted mode happens to me as well. I'll get to fixing it eventually.

Thanks,

It just crashed then. Here is the logfile:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/tis7y36gwi...ogfile.log

I also have another problem, when designing the body of the vehicle. I can't put anything on the vehicle, it just appears under the middle of the vehicle and doesn't go on it. I can't apply any paints to it either.

I suggest you watch the tutorial videos. If you're playing the full version on steam, hit Shift-Tab to bring up the steam menu, then click on the Official Video Tutorials Guide.

This will tell you how to place items on the vehicle.

Simply put, you drag the button from the menu onto the vehicle. Let go of the mouse button to place it where you want.

To paint, you click the paint, and then click the car.

Also you can attach the logs directly to a post using "attach", save you an extra step! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Intel I5-2500k OC'ed @ 4500Mhz
16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz Ram
nVidia GTX 570 1280mb GDDR5
Win 7 ultimate 64bit
OS on SSD
game install on dual sata3 disks in raid-0

Game runs like a charm except, some mousepointer issues when moving parts and accesories during vechile design. I have had one crash, when trying to open a report, can't remember what report it was.

Other than that the game has run flawlessly for me.
Windows xp.
amd phenom 9750 quad core processor
4gb ram

work perfect.
no slowing on tax month , or if there is you don't notice
i5 2400
8GB Ram
Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6870 with eyefinity at 5760x1080
Win 7 64
Raptor

Works great, takes a few seconds to end turns with all the competitors enabled, but not bad.

Trivial issue with eyefinity: The main office screen, the image is centered and has correct aspect ratio. But, to the left and right it's just grey. It's not really a problem as it doesn't affect anything. I just figured I'd mention it since 48x9 isn't exactly a common aspect ratio...

Phenom II 940
4GB Ram
Radeon 4870 1920x1080
Win 7 64
SSD

Works great, takes a few seconds to end turns with all the competitors enabled, but not bad.

My slackware box is a lowly 1.8ghz celeron with 384mb of ram and no monitor.