Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash Thread
I finally run into creating a new car Smile

Unfortunately, the editor crashed after I inserted two tires.
First, I simply was not allowed to enter more accessories (even other tires).
Second, it suddenly crashed after a couple of minutes of testing.

I attach my logfile Tongue

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 52.11 KB / Downloads: 455)
After three games and a four hours of playing, it never happen again confused
I think this bug has something to do with whatever is affecting the headlights. I'll update it if i find it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Ah, a crash! Sad

I tried to open factory distribution in Rome, and it gone wild, totally blocked! Tongue

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 139.05 KB / Downloads: 463)
Log doesn't say much, does this happen all the time?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
No, it has happen only once: do you need something else to track it down?
No, I'm just perplexed. There is nothing in the log that indicates any issues. I'm wondering if it was a fluke. An issue with drivers or ogre. Not sure.

Keep me updated if it happens again please.
I have this same issue. Game freezes when I'm trying to open Factories->Production.
It is happening every time on this savegame, on others works ok.

Attached Files
.zip   savegame.zip (Size: 373.68 KB / Downloads: 451)
I fixed shleizer's issue where it freezes clicking on production. The fix will be included in 1.08.

A quick work around: This bug fires if you have 0 open lines and 0 lines used for the first listed vehicle in the vehicle list. So if your game freezes like this in 1.07, just remove a vehicle from production via the quick calculator menu in the office.

I still have not had the issue you have described Corwin86 :|
Good to hear that there is upcoming fix to that matter, rather annoying it is. But still, nice game. Looking optimistically into the future