Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GearCity 1.13 Progress
I am so excited to to make my own marquees!
A few changes to Mega Menu Marketing:

The list of vehicles has been replaced by a drop down box.
A new option, "All vehicles/brands" has been added. This will allow you to adjust marketing for vehicles and brands in the selected city.

A few adjustments have been added to the "Apply to All" Mega Menu marketing button as well. The "Apply to All" button now applies budgets as a percentage instead of a fixed amount. This will prevent overcharging. However this can cause you to use more money than you may want in larger cities, so it's only advisable if you know what you're doing!

Also with the new "All vehicles/brands" selection, the "Apply to All" button can be used to set entire product line's marketing percentage, thus greatly reducing the amount of clicks needed to run a huge company!

I'll be working on a "Lock Percentage" feature for marketing next. So stay tuned! Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(03-18-2014, 02:37 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Also with the new "All vehicles/brands" selection, the "Apply to All" button can be used to set entire product line's marketing percentage, thus greatly reducing the amount of clicks needed to run a huge company!

I'll be working on a "Lock Percentage" feature for marketing next. So stay tuned! Wink

I have to sit down for a minute!
How excitement! =D
(03-18-2014, 02:37 PM)Eric.B Wrote: A few changes to Mega Menu Marketing:

The list of vehicles has been replaced by a drop down box.
A new option, "All vehicles/brands" has been added. This will allow you to adjust marketing for vehicles and brands in the selected city.

A few adjustments have been added to the "Apply to All" Mega Menu marketing button as well. The "Apply to All" button now applies budgets as a percentage instead of a fixed amount. This will prevent overcharging. However this can cause you to use more money than you may want in larger cities, so it's only advisable if you know what you're doing!

Also with the new "All vehicles/brands" selection, the "Apply to All" button can be used to set entire product line's marketing percentage, thus greatly reducing the amount of clicks needed to run a huge company!

everything, just yes! :cool:
You can now lock marketing percentage rates by city.

You can also lock all marketing percentages everywhere.

These check boxes are located under the Apply buttons in the Mega Menu.

Also fixed a bug in the marketing efficiency rates.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Added two drop downs to the Mega Menu allowing you to select specific cities. First drop down is nothing but factories, second drop down is nothing but branches.
1.13 is going to be amazing!
New auto tool allowing you to mass adjust all marketing for a selected region.
Taxes are back in.

I need to show taxed amounts in the expenditure screen and deduct it from the displayed profits when you pay it quarterly.
(03-21-2014, 03:42 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Taxes are back in.

I need to show taxed amounts in the expenditure screen and deduct it from the displayed profits when you pay it quarterly.
Excellent Smile
This should help balance out the game a bit more, especially in some of the places with higher taxes.