Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skyleen workshop
Hello everybody...

First, big thanks to Eric.B and MrX_ua for helping me.
Today i successfully imported my first car, and i will start making a lot of cars...
I will post every update here...

[Image: GearCity_2014-02-06_21-05-48-22_www.kepf...es.hu_.jpg]

[Image: GearCity_2014-02-06_21-05-45-41_www.kepf...es.hu_.jpg]

Okay, it's ingame but i have problems too, the mesh is buggy (idk why) and also i have problems with scaling... and i need to check how to make the mesh paintable and put textures to it etc....
Make sure you xform, also make sure you're building with shadow edge thingies... I can't think of the name right now sorry...

Materials you will need to set it up like in the tutorial. I will then have to teach you how to edit the mesh files by hand to "correct" them. So when you get to that point let me know, it's a little bit of "scripting" until I get some tools made... Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Feel free to document how you do this. Would be neat to see a few people get started on doing this.
I think I'll have Mrx_ua write up a tutorial on how to do it at some point... He's got a few more vehicles to make.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski