Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Designs BUG
Just found out one more bug I guess...

When I saved any of the many body design I just realized - ingame, I noticed that, whenever I want to load it again (for any reason, like creating another same car for example) I am not able to load anything...

When I click on load, it shows a list of... Well, nothing there...

Not sure if this is a bug, but for sure, this is annoying... And for sure, I saved many cars over the years that I am not able to find them again...
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
Are you creating vehicles of the same Type? They al so have to be in the same age range.

If you are sure of both of these, check to see if these vehicles exist in the Car Designer which you can get to from the Main Menu.

If they still don't show up, please post your logs after trying.

Thanks.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Hi Eric,

Ok, I've been trying all that you asked as well as controlling my past "saved designs" and, well, nothing AT ALL!

That is, when I create a design "ingame", I immediately tried to load it to design the same model for one of my other brands, and there is nothing in the load window. Also, and of course, I double checked in Car Designer in the Main Menu and still, there is nothing at all I can load. Meaning there is no design file at all...

I also checked in the game forlders, like everywhere I could and, again, nothing anywhere...

So obviously, there should be a bug...

Please find my logfile enclosed, hope it will help somehow... As to mention, I could do it (That is Saving and loading designs) before, in 1.10) So I have no idea what could create this if not a bug...

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 75.15 KB / Downloads: 464)
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
Do a full reinstall when 1.12 comes out. Let me know if you still have this issue afterwards.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski