Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2 cents (game mood board)
Quote:My best wishes to the VENT team. I sincerely hope the AeroMogul will be even more success than GearCity.

Thank you much for the kind words.

Having played all the games on this list, I'll draw heavy inspiration from AeroBiz Supersonic, especially for the casual game modes. I loathe the visual style of the Airline Tycoon series. However, the game will probably have a chartering system similar to GearCity's contracting system. That may or may not make the cut depending on how things progress. AM will also have many events in the game, similar to an improved system over what GearCity has. As far as UI, AM has a much more modern UI design, using a modern UI tool kit. I'm not sure F1MP will be very applicable. If you're an FBS subscriber, you should have an idea of where the UI is going already. If not, there should be a few screenshots in the GearCity 2.0.0.8 announcement, however.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
My 2 cents (game mood board) - by SamFM - 02-26-2023, 06:38 AM
RE: My 2 cents (game mood board) - by Eric.B - 02-26-2023, 02:35 PM
RE: My 2 cents (game mood board) - by SamFM - 02-27-2023, 07:07 AM