Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding more than six districts (regions) - possible?
(08-31-2022, 01:52 PM)JC_Denton Wrote: Awesome, thanks for the response!  You even anticipated my follow-up question from the past week, which is whether it was possible to change the popularities for regions that have been custom-named.  Looks like it isn't, which means I shouldn't split up countries into renamed regions in my new mod, that would throw off the popularities, which isn't worth being able to see the split in the reports.  Which is fine as I hadn't yet procured sub-regional popularity data for Europe anyway...
Quite welcome. Sadly I decided to squeeze in map modding support well toward the last moment and without redesigning everything around world maps.

Quote:Good point about the bounty pages.  I hope it's okay if I quote most of your posts on that page, it's helpful info.

It's not a problem. The whole forum is getting a little less traffic than I expected. I guess between the economy and the uncertainty with how FBS works, most users are sitting on their hands to see what the first milestone brings.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adding more than six districts (regions) - possible? - by Eric.B - 08-31-2022, 03:39 PM