Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winning 1900 Racing Series Challenge
So over at the Steam forums. There was a discussion about starting a game as Race oriented Company. And the difficulty of winning the first year Racing series.

So I decided to give it a go. The description is copy paste from Steam forums but the save game is attached.

Modified Easy startup 1900. Engine, Chassis and Gearbox tech at 30 (probably wasn't necessary). And a decent wad of cash to burn.

1 turn:
Went ahead and licensed a chassis with the longest engine bay i could find at 38 inches.
Designed an engine to fit. A 4L straight 6 L-Head design. After fiddling about with the sliders I managed to get 28 hp and 91 lbf⋅ft and a 2 month design time.
Licensed an engine to be able to start my car design 1 turn.
Licensed a 4 speed gearbox which could handle 99 lbf⋅ft.
Designed a sports car with 3 month design time. All sliders were more or less at rock bottom except design time which was at max.
Licensed a Roadster to start sell right away (didn't really need to do so)

Skipped ahead to turn 3:
Engine was ready so I made a new GT trim of my sports car with that engine. 1 month design time so it finished at the same time as my base model.

Turn 4:
Cars were ready. GT trim put out for sale. And entered all Racing Series it was possible do so with it (I should have skipped Circuit du Sud-Ouest as it really was one month to late to enter a car).
All were funded with max focus sliders, and max budget.

Result:
Won the 1900 Summer Races. Won the Jordon Bunnatt Dish, Finished second in the VENT Championship Series (4 races won equal to tthe winner but with less points). And for obvious reasons picked up 0 points in the Circuit du Sud-Ouest.

Attached Files
.zip   Sportscar.zip (Size: 852.18 KB / Downloads: 309)

Messages In This Thread
Winning 1900 Racing Series Challenge - by Shepherd - 04-04-2022, 03:15 AM