Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$200] #105 | Show Winning Bid Score | Requires #14
Price: $200

Description: This bounty shows the winning bid scores in the lost bid memo. The memo will also display the scores for your bids. 

The purpose of this system is similar to the buyer rating table, to show players how other companies won the contracts and to reduce "Why did I lose?" support questions. Although we can't show the formulas in the memo, we can refer players to the game mechanics page of the manual.

Requirements: #14

Required By: None

Concerns: The memo might get too long, or there might not be enough information for a memo.

Eric's Opinion: Some players want this information, but there isn't a good way to give it to them. We remove old contracts from the GUI, so memos and reports are our only two options. Neither is a good option since memos are small and reports slow down turn times.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
[$200] #105 | Show Winning Bid Score | Requires #14 - by Eric.B - 03-30-2022, 03:12 PM