Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[$300] #61 | Nation Variables
This bounty is complete!

Since this is a major structural change to the game's internals, I request players pay special attention to some things revolving around cities' countries, contracts, war, and if any numbers appear where there should be countries. Please report any bugs or issues you run across.

Data entry for this bounty is ongoing. The base city map is complete, but I will do the remaining maps here and there before I complete the milestone. (I believe it's best to put the bulk of my programming toward programming, and the time I can't program to do data entry.)

Finally, I decided to move all Modtool changes to the end of the final milestone for an FBS DLC. The reason is that each milestone update will likely result in save game and mod breakages. There isn't a point for modders to mod an FBS DLC until the DLC is complete. So I will put all Modtool changes to a single ticket which I will complete right before I finalize a DLC and move to a second FBS DLC.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
[$300] #61 | Nation Variables - by Eric.B - 03-19-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: [$300] #61 | Nation Variables - by Eric.B - 02-23-2023, 03:57 AM