Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[$1000] #23 | Additional Factory Buildings | Requires #21
Price: $1000

Description: We add additional factory building types to the game to allow the player to optimize their factories for better results.

These buildings will be optional.
  • Chassis Factory - This factory can only produce chassis. This factory type is cheaper to tool, and it will build more units than using a generic factory.
  • Engine Factory - This factory can only produce engines. This factory type is cheaper to tool, and it will build more units than using a generic factory.
  • Gearbox Factory - This factory can only produce gearboxes. This factory type is cheaper to tool, and it will build more gearboxes than using a generic factory.
  • Vehicle Factory - This factory can only produce vehicles. This factory type is cheaper to tool, and it will build more units than using a generic factory.
  • Generic Factory - This factory can produce any type of design, but it is less efficient and will cost a little more.

Requirements: #21

Required By: None

Concerns: The color codes used in the world map will not display what cities have what building. We'll have to improve the bubble maps when you hover over a window. Or maybe the community will need to fund the 3d buildings on the map.

Eric's Opinion: This bounty lets the player try to optimize his production even more, at the expense of less flexibility. It can be great for those that want to do careful planning and are successful or hurt a company that takes the risk and needs to pivot in the future.

Links:
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
[$1000] #23 | Additional Factory Buildings | Requires #21 - by Eric.B - 02-23-2022, 03:26 PM