Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which engine do you design in 1900?
Derailing the thread a little bit now, I just posted above to show that it is possible to sell cheap engines and vehichles without the need to over engineer them.

But yes it's a very rapid expansion, that is the strategy. And I am not only selling sports cars. But I am barely breaking even in the first years because of heavy reinvestment (building factories mainly).

No I had decent competition, but it's not that difficult to dominate the AI. The AI is dumb as a dodo, only a handfull of AI companies actually does something that makes economical sense.

And hard really isn't that hard. The AI behaves just the same as in Normal and Easy mode. The only difference is lower starting tech, less cash, lower initial ratings. So it takes just a little bit longer. Once you get past a certain cash flow you really have no competition.

I do know that writing a good AI is extremely difficult. And getting one like this with a plethora of choices to make, to behave "humanly" certainly is not easy. So I am not critizising the AI, just saying that there is some room for improvment.

Messages In This Thread
Which engine do you design in 1900? - by Nuvag - 06-11-2016, 03:44 AM
RE: Which engine do you design in 1900? - by Shepherd - 06-27-2016, 07:20 AM